The Hemingway Newsletter
No. 71, Summer 2019
- A Year After the Epic Paris 2018 Conference, the Hemingway Society Prepares to Go into the Great Wide Open: Complete Wyoming/ Montana 2020 Coverage
- Call for Papers
- The 2020 Program Committee
- Hemingway Society Leadership
- Greetings from Joe Flora, the President
- The First Time We Had Paris, Or 2018: One Woman’s Initiation (to a Hemingway Society Confab) by Lilly Morcos
- Paris: A Moveable Feast of Tragedy and Triumph by Matthew Nickel, Program Director
- Remembering Key West: 2004, Part One by Gail Sinclair, Site Director
- Remembering Key West: 2004, Part Two by Kirk Curnuntt, Program Director
- The Only Thing That Counts: In Its First Year as a Self-Published Journal, The Hemingway Review Exceeds Expectations by Suzanne del Gizzo, Editor, The Hemingway Review
- “I’m a Grappa Boy… If you Know What that Means”: A Museum Dedicated to Ernest Hemingway in Bassano del Grappa, Italy by Martina Mastandrea
- Hemingway Sleuths: We Need Your Help!
- Tim O’Brien’s Forthcoming Book to Include 2016 Hemingway Society Keynote by Alex Vernon
- Green Hills of Infographrica: A Unique Book Offers a Visually Arresting Approach to Understanding the Life of Ernest Hemingway by Kirk Curnuntt
- Updates from Hemingway at the JFK by Hilary Kovar Justice, Hemingway Scholar in Residence
- JFK testimonials
- Lewis-Reynolds-Smith Founders’ Fellows Testimonials
- The Newly Founded Frank Blake Emerging Scholar Prize Launches in Paris Thanks to the Generosity of the Blake and Bailey Family Fund
- PEN/Hemingway helps redefine the voices of literary America by Steve Paul
- 2018 The Year in Fundraising: How in 2018 Did We Do?
- On the Road with Hemingway: The Ins and Outs of Touring a Book by Steve Paul
- Hemingway Letters Project Update by Sandra Spanier and Verna Kale
- In Memoriam: James D. Brasch (October 11, 1929—February 9, 2019) by Rev. Dr. Wayne Fraser, Jenny Phillips (May 29, 1942-July 9, 2018) Co-founder of the Finca Vigía Foundation and Granddaughter of Maxwell Perkins by Mary-Jo Adams, Executive Director, Finca Vigía Foundation
The complete Newsletters Archive is available under the Member Menu to members who are current and logged on.
Logon or click here to Join or Renew and then follow the on-screen instructions.