Table of Contents
Abbreviations of the Works of Ernest Hemingway
- Scott Donaldson, “Hemingway: A Scholar’s Lifelong Pursuit”
- J. Gerald Kennedy, “Remembering Scott Donaldson”
- Juliet Conway, “‘To Hell with Women Anyway’: Flirtatiousness and Male Entitlement in Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises”
- Sean Hadley, “‘Don’t Eat That Lady—That’s Mencken’: H.L. Mencken and His Nietzschean Philosophy in The Sun Also Rises”
- Donald A. Daiker, “Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises: The Centrality of Jake’s Paris”
- Daniel Ihrmark and Johan Nilsson, “A Corpus Stylistic Analysis of Development in Hemingway’s Literary Production”
- John Beall, “Nick Adams’s Interior Monologue in Hemingway’s ‘A Way You’ll Never Be’”
- Dennis B. Ledden, “Pauline Pfeiffer’s Safari Journal and Hemingway’s ‘The Snows of Kilimanjaro’”
- Hemingway’s Short Stories: Reflections on Teaching, Reading, and Understanding. Edited by Frederic J. Svoboda. Reviewed by Ellen Andrews Knodt.
- Hemingway in Comics. By Robert K. Elder with Sharon Hamilton, Jace Gatzemeyer, and Sean C. Hadley. Reviewed by Daniel Worden.
- Hemingway and Ho Chi Minh in Paris: The Art of Resistance. By David Crowe. Reviewed by Frederick H. White.
- Homesickness: Of Trauma and the Longing for Place in a Changing Environment. By Ryan Hediger. Reviewed by Lisa Tyler.
- Archetypal Figures in “The Snows of Kilimanjaro.” By Daniel L. Anderson. Reviewed by Michael Patrick Hart.
- Current Bibliography by Kelli A. Larson and Steve Paul
Price: $20.00Quantity Available: 7