Table of Content
List of Abbreviations for the Works of Ernest Hemingways
- Michael Kim Roos, "'I fixed the Dates' and Other Details: The Logic and Illogic of Chronology and Topography in Frederic Henry's Caporetto Retreat"
- Martina Mastandrea,"'Don't Write Anything that Will Bother the Italian Censor': Pasolini and the Filming of A Farewell ti Arms in 1950's Italy"
- Lay Sion Ng, "The Elephant's Eye and the Maji-Maji War: A Non-Anthropocentric Reading of David's African Story in The Garden of Eden"
- George Monteiro, "Hemingway's Military Surgeons"
- Jesus E. Vega, "The Influence of Spanish Writers on Hemingway"
- James Tackach, "Mariano Rivera: Hemingway Hero"
- Steve Paul, "The Origins of Mercy in A Farewell to Arms: A Speculation"
- Wayne Catan, "Sylvia Beach: Hemingway's Most Impassioned Supporter"
- Love and Ruin: A Novel. By Paula McLain. Reviewed by Linda Patterson Miller.
- Ernest Hemingway in the Yellowstone High Country. By Chris Warren. Reviewed by Steve Paul.
- The Pull of Politics: Steinbeck, Wright, Hemingway, and the Left in the Late 1930s. By Milton A. Cohen. Reviewed by Kevin R. West.
- Wharton, Hemingway, and the Advent of Modernism. Edited by Lisa Tyler. Reviewed by Kayla Forrest.
- Chicago and the Making of American Modernism: Cather, Hemingway, Faulkner, and Fitzgerald in Conflict. By Michelle E. Moore. Reviewed by Ross K. Tangedal.
Current Bibliography by Kelli A. Larson
Quantity Available: 52