Table of Content
- List of Abbreviations for the Works of Ernest Hemingway
- Carl Eby, “‘In the Year of the Maji Maji’: Settler Colonialism, the Nandi Resistance, and Race in The Garden of Eden”
- Margaret E. Wright-Cleveland, “Hemingway’s Dialectic with American Whiteness: Oak Park, Edward Said, and the Location of Authority”
- Leon Betsworth, “A Café is a Very Different Thing: Hemingway’s Café as Church and Home”
- Ethan Neville, “Hemingway and Anorexia: A New Lens”
- Stacey Guill, “‘We Were in Switzerland Together’: Catherine and Frederic and the Lake Scene in A Farewell to Arms”
- Jeffrey Herlihy-Mera, “The Hemingways and Massachusetts”
- Chaker Mohamed Ben Ali, “Reading Hemingway in Algeria”
- Ernest Hemingway: Artifacts from a Life. Edited by Michael Katakis. Reviewed by Kirk Curnutt.
- A Drinkable Feast: A Cocktail Companion to 1920s Paris. By Philip Greene. Reviewed by Thomas Bevilacqua.
- The Ambulance Drivers: Hemingway, Dos Passos, and a Friendship Made and Lost in War. By James McGrath Morris. Reviewed by Steven Florczyk.
- Reading Hemingway’s A Farewell to Arm: Glossary and Commentary. By Robert W. Lewis and Michael Kim Roos. Kent State: Kent State UP, 2019. Reviewed by Stacey Guill.
- Reading Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea: Glossary and Commentary. By Bickford Sylvester, Larry Grimes, and Peter L. Hays. Reviewed by Mark Ott.
- Current Bibliography by Kelli A. Larson.
Quantity Available: 19