- Abbreviations for the Works of Ernest Hemingway
- Michael Thurston, “Reading the Paper: A Bibliographic Approach to Hemingway’s in our time"
- Andrew Bishop, “Wasted Bulls and Fungus-Ridden Fish: Waste, Travel, and Entitlement in Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises”
- John Beall, “Bugs and Sam: Nick Adams’s Guides in Hemingway’s ‘The Battler’ and ‘The Killers’”
- Stefani Overman-Tsai, “The Space between the Doors: Breaking through the Boundaries of War and Gender Binaries in Hemingway’s The Fifth Column”
- Adam Long, “Ernest Hemingway in Turkey: From the Quai at Smyrna to A Farewell to Arms”
- Ellen Andrews Knodt, “What If It’s the Mannlicher?: A Letter Complicates the Ending of ‘The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber’”
- Peter L. Hays, “What Dr. Adams and Dr. Hemingway May Tell Us about Ernest”
- The Letters of Ernest Hemingway, Vol 4, 1929-1931.Edited by Sandra Spanier and Miriam Mandel. Reviewed by Peter L. Hays.
- The Paris Husband. By Scott Donaldson. Reviewed by Ron McFarland.
- Autumn in Venice: Ernest Hemingway and His Last Muse. By Andrea di Robilant. Reviewed by Mark Cirino.
- Teaching Hemingway and Race. Edited by Gary Holcomb. Reviewed by Ian Marshall.
Review of Teaching Hemingway and the Natural World. Edited by Kevin Maier. Reviewed by Stephen G. Brown.
Price: $20.00Quantity Available: 42