- Abbreviations for the Works of Ernest Hemingway
- Michael Thurston, “Reading the Paper: A Bibliographic Approach to Hemingway’s in our time"
- Andrew Bishop, “Wasted Bulls and Fungus-Ridden Fish: Waste, Travel, and Entitlement in Hemingway’s The Sun Also Rises”
- John Beall, “Bugs and Sam: Nick Adams’s Guides in Hemingway’s ‘The Battler’ and ‘The Killers’”
- Stefani Overman-Tsai, “The Space between the Doors: Breaking through the Boundaries of War and Gender Binaries in Hemingway’s The Fifth Column”
- Adam Long, “Ernest Hemingway in Turkey: From the Quai at Smyrna to A Farewell to Arms”
- Ellen Andrews Knodt, “What If It’s the Mannlicher?: A Letter Complicates the Ending of ‘The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber’”
- Peter L. Hays, “What Dr. Adams and Dr. Hemingway May Tell Us about Ernest”
- The Letters of Ernest Hemingway, Vol 4, 1929-1931.Edited by Sandra Spanier and Miriam Mandel. Reviewed by Peter L. Hays.
- The Paris Husband. By Scott Donaldson. Reviewed by Ron McFarland.
- Autumn in Venice: Ernest Hemingway and His Last Muse. By Andrea di Robilant. Reviewed by Mark Cirino.
- Teaching Hemingway and Race. Edited by Gary Holcomb. Reviewed by Ian Marshall.
Review of Teaching Hemingway and the Natural World. Edited by Kevin Maier. Reviewed by Stephen G. Brown.
Quantity Available: 55