Table of Contents
- Abbreviations for the Works of Ernest Hemingway
- Steve Paul, “Remembering H.R. (Stoney) Stoneback”
- Claire Marrone, “Revisiting and Rereading Hemingway’s A Moveable Feast and McLain’s The Paris Wife”
- Lay Sion Ng, “Toward a Politics of Cure: Jake Barnes’s Embracing of Otherness in The Sun Also Rises”
- William E. Cain, “No Explanations: Hemingway on the Making of Decisions
- Jeffrey Herlihy-Mera, “Hemingway’s Shadow Across the Literary Cultures of Cuba”
- Carlos A. Peón Casas, “Hemingway in Cuban Contexts: Revisiting Reaches of His Imagination”
- Gregory Stephens, “Fathering Under the Influence: Hemingway’s Representation of His Sons in ‘Bimini’”
- John Beall, “Hemingway’s Marlin and Pound’s Canto 40”
- Kevin R. West, “Why Things Happen and Why They Don’t: Causality and Contingency in ‘The Snows of Kilimanjaro’ and ‘One Reader Writes’”
- Hemingway, Trauma and Masculinity. By Stephen Gilbert Brown. Reviewed by Sarah Anderson Wood.
- Hemingway and the Spanish Civil War: The Distant Sound of Battle. By Gilbert H. Muller. Reviewed by Milton Cohen.
- Ernest’s Way: An International Journey Through Hemingway Life. By Cristen Hemingway Jaynes. Reviewed by Hilary K. Justice.
- The New Hemingway Studies. Edited by Suzanne del Gizzo and Kirk Curnutt. Reviewed by Katie Warczak.
- Current Bibliography by Kelli A. Larson and Steve Paul.
Price: $20.00Quantity Available: 46